ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Grey Marle s a padded winter Sleeping item that's ideal for little ones that don't get on with sleeping bags. Made from organic cotton and bamboo fabric, this onesie will keep your baby warm all night long - no blankets required.
Why Should I Buy ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Grey Marle?
- No Need For Blankets - Your growing baby will look so sweet snuggled into their sleep onesie. The clever design extends from the leg and arm cuffs to provide an all-body fit that's super warm. In fact, this onesie is warm enough to wear without extra blankets or sleeping bags.
- 3.5 Tog Rating - The 3.5 Tog is ErgoPouch's warmest and heaviest weight. Consequently, you should use this sleepwear item when your baby's room temperature is between 14(degrees)C - 21(degrees)C (57(degrees)F - 69(degrees)F).
- Stretch Jersey - This onesie is made from a lightweight and low-maintenance fabric that's cleverly knitted to stretch in all directions. So it's really easy to get your little limbs in and out.
- 3 Way Zipper - With a 3 way zip, you can change your little one without having to take off the entire suit. So, your baby stays warm and cosy and has a less disrupted sleep.
- Organic Bamboo + Cotton - Natural fibres create a breathable fabric that's all about freshness, improving sleep quality - for the whole family.
What's The Specification For Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Grey Marle?
- Outer and inner Fabric: 95% organic cotton / 5% elastane
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Sleeves: 28% organic cotton and 67% bamboo viscose / 5% elastane
- Care: gentle cold wash. Do not tumble dry, moderately hot iron and dry cleanable
- Length (shoulder to toe): 84cm
Looking For An ErgoBaby Sleeping Bag?
- If your baby likes the feel of a sleeping bag, then ErgoBaby has just the product for you. Take a look at ErgoPouch Sleeping Bag Review to learn the benefits of this 2 in 1 sleeping bag and sleep suit.
SKU / MPN
09 Jan, 2021
Good quality and allow free movement having legs rather than a bag
22 Jun, 2020
Love this sleepsuit...easy to use and my son is warm in it.