TRAVEL COT LIGHT
- A Travel Cot that is simple to set up and fold up
- Easy to take with you
- Soft and comfy mattress
- Removable and washable cot textiles
- Can be used for babies and children aged 0–3 years
The Travel Cot is easy to set up and fold away
Open the bag, lift out the travel cot and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable travel cot to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
Easy to take with you
Travelling with children typically involves a lot of luggage, so it’s good to know the travel cot only weighs 6 kg. It’s easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the travel cot is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
Soft and comfy mattress
The Travel Cot Light comes with a soft and comfortable mattress, making it a cosy place for your baby to sleep. The mattress has a built-in base plate that keeps the lightweight travel cot standing firmly on the floor, so your child can always sleep securely.
A natural part of everyday life
The lightweight and cleverly designed travel cot is perfect for both small and great adventures. It’s as ideal for paying a short visit to a friend’s home as it is for longer journeys. You can also use the travel cot as a comfy extra cot at home.
A safe place for a travelling baby
Travelling can be both fun and exciting, but, at the same time, it’s comforting to have a familiar place to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings. The Travel Cot Light is a safe place for small children to sleep and feel at home.
Airy design for good supervision
The sides of the travel cot are made from soft and airy mesh fabric. As this allows the baby to breathe through the fabric, you need not worry if the baby’s face is close to the sides of the crib. The see-through mesh lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to look out.
- Age: From newborn to approximately three years, or until your child can climb out of the travel cot. There is no upper weight limit.
- Weight (including carry bag): 6 kg.
- Mattress dimensions: 60 x 105 x 3 cm.
- Assembled dimensions: 82 x 112 x 64 cm.
- Folded up in bag dimensions: 49 x 60 x 14 cm.
- A fitted mattress is included.
- Note! Do not place any other mattresses in the travel cot.
- All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
- Cot fabric: 100% polyester
- Mattress cover: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Mattress: 100% polyether foam
- Care Instructions: Both the mattress cover and cot fabric can be easily removed and washed in the machine.
Assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm
11 Oct, 2018
Managed to put it up without the instructions!
10 Oct, 2018
Super easy to put up/down. Love it
26 Sep, 2018
Easy to use and transport
06 Sep, 2018
Best travel cot on the market. Love it. Could never go back now!!
24 Aug, 2018
Love it! So perfect
11 Jun, 2018
So easy to use literally pull it out of the bag, and super light to travel with. Took it with us to QLD and checked it in with our bags - our little slept no issues!!
24 May, 2018
So happy to have spent the extra money and got this travel cot! So easy to use and so lightweight! SO happy!
21 May, 2018
Very easy to assemble and feels sturdy. My 11 month old slept like a dream in it! Really happy overall... perfect for a younger/smaller baby and if you are driving to your destination. Only dislikes was that it was a little heavier than I expected (although not sure how it compares to other cots) and don’t think we will be able to use it for too long as my son is on the tall side and the cot already seems small.
01 May, 2018
I love this travel cot as it’s so compact and easy to erect. I also love the mattress compared to other travel cots which is why I chose this one. Much more comfortable for baby,