The moon and stars are out and it's time for bed! Your little one will love being tucked up with Ollie the Owl watching over them as they sleep! Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy's tummy. Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag. The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night's sleep. Co-ordinating perfectly with our Ollie the Owl Light and Sound Sleep Aid and Oona the Owl Groegg shell. Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months (5lbs-12lbs)
- Machine washable
- Newborn size for babies up to approx. 3 months 5lbs to 12lbs
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Supersoft cotton with elastine for stretch
- Light weight for warm rooms between 21 and 25 degrees C
- Cosy weight for cool rooms between 16 and 20 degrees C
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Caring for your Grosnug
- Machine wash with zip closed at 40 degrees C.
- Line dry or tumble on low heat.
- All Grosnugs are designed to allow up to 5% shrinkage.
- For children with allergies: If you wish to wash your Grosnug at 60 degrees C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.
- Can be ironed on low heat if desired, always keep iron away from zip or cover the zip with a cloth
- We recommend washing dark colours separately for first few washes aswell as using a detergent free from bleaching agents, in order to retain the original colours