At MiniJumbuk, we care about your child's health and well-being. And a balanced, natural sleep starts with wool. Wool is a remarkable, beathable fibre that regulates the body's temperature. This is vital for infants and young children whose small bodies are less capable of adapting to a wide range of temperatures.
Our La La Lamb Mattress Topper gently balances your child's temperature to deliver the most comfortable sleep throughout the night. Fully washable, it provides superior breathability to synthetic waterproof mattress protectors. Fitted skirt to secure firmly on the cot mattress.
- Suitable for babies with allergies and asthma.
- 2 year warranty.
- Pile Surface made from Australian Wool
- 25cm Fitted Skirt - 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Designed for babies and toddlers for a natural, healthy sleep
- Machine washable on a gentle wool cycle or it can be dry-cleaned
- Regular airing in sunlight recommended to reduce the need for frequent washing
- Made in Australia
- Size: Cot 70x130cm
Australian Wool Fleece
11 Mar, 2020
I like the topper as it provides extra warmth and further softness to the mattress.
19 May, 2018
Nice and warm, very good
15 May, 2018
Makes our sons bed beautiful, soft and snuggly for winter. Great to support Australia made and owned as well.
27 Jun, 2017
Cot mattresses aren't the comfiest things... this adds a wonderful comfortable layer for baby to sleep on. Good quality fast shipping and great price. Thank you