Introducing the Ollie the Owl Groclock.
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? It's easy- "stay in bed until the stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow!" Ollie the Owl Groclock uses fun colours and images of the stars to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed. For older children, they can learn to read the digital time, as well as looking for Ollie to wake up!
The pack includes a brand new beautifully illustrated bedtime story book - A Sky Full Of Dreams. Let Ollie take your little one on a big adventure in dreamland...
- Glowing screen shows images of Ollie the Owl asleep and awake to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars and hearts go out one-by-one during the night or naptime to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included). Australian plug
09 Jan, 2020
It’s excellent because it helps my 3 yr old daughter know when to sleep/wake up. Even if she can’t sleep, she know it means quiet playtime.
14 Oct, 2019
Would be great to have a lock on the button so the kids cant play with them I keep having to reset the clock and check all the time setting, But it has really helped out little girl with sleeping at night.
07 Oct, 2019
Great product, easy to use and effective for my toddler