The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System is a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies.
The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System features Air-Seal technology designed to keep bad smells at bay. This simple-to-use system makes for a happier and more fragrant home!
Why this system?
- Makes nappy changing easier than ever!
- Uses a multi-layer barrier bag in the refill cassette which keeps the bad smells at bay.
- You can use the nappy bin with one hand and it's really easy to empty.
- Uses a lot less plastic than any other competitive system, so it is environmentally friendlier too!
- Air-seal: The multi-layer film technology in the cassette provides effective odour-barrier, for a more fragrant home
- Environmentally Friendly: As not all nappies are wrapped individually, the Angelcare Nappy Disposal System uses up to 4 times less plastic than other systems
- Easy-to-use Refill: All nappies in the nappy bin are safely contained and you’ll not have to touch or smell them ever again
- Up to 28 Days Use: A single cassettes lasts on average up to 28 days! Please note that not all babies are the same and experiences may differ
- Hygienic Push & Lock: With the Push & Lock system it’s very easy to dispose of a nappy. Just push it through the clamp system and it’ll disappear automatically into the multi-layer bag
- One-handed operation: So simple to use, with no difficult twisting required, you just need to push the nappy through the clamp system. Which means you’ll always have one hand free to look after your baby