The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers, making the transition from cot to pram or car an easy one. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed.
Other features include grip pads on the feet for little walkers, 100% organic cotton filling for warmth, and long jersey cotton sleeves with fold down mitts to keep arms and hands warm during the colder months.
- 400+ Thread Count - The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- Tog rated - 3.5 Tog is designed for winter when temperatures in your child's room are between 14(degrees)C and 21(degrees). With a Tog rated sleeping bag, you don't need any additional blankets.
- 2-in-1 System - Can be used as either a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag or Sleep Suit Bag. When in Sleep Suit Bag mode, it can be worn with a 5 point harness in prams or car seats.
- 4 Way Zipper - getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips - a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep when used in Sleeping Bag mode.
- Stretchy Side Panels - allow for movement and comfort during sleep.
- Organic Cotton - a skin-friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Long Sleeves and Hand Mitts - for extra warmth during cooler months
- Grip Pads - on the feet for night time walkers
- Free room thermometer is included with this product.
- The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
Size: (L)90 x (W)33cm
- Caution: Keep Away From Heat and Flame
SKU / MPN
Maximum Weight Capacity
29 Apr, 2020
The suit itself is great, so warm. However the 2 - 24months is huge and there is no way we could use it as suit zipped into legs, it's just swimming on my little one. It's still fine to sleep in and I would buy again in a smaller size.