ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Quill - 2-3 Years is the perfect winter Sleeping item for toddlers that prefer to sleep in a onesie instead of a sleeping bag. With super-stretchy jersey fabric, a nappy-friendly zip and organic bamboo fibres: this beautiful feather print onesie will keep your toddler cosy super snug without blankets.
Why Should I Buy ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Quill - 2-3 Years?
- 3.5 Tog - Ideal For Winter - The 3.5 Tog rating indicates that this onesie is the heaviest weight in the ErgoPouch range. Therefore, it's perfect for Autumn / Winter, or when the temperature in your child's room is between 14(degrees)C - 21(degrees)C (57(degrees)F - 69(degrees)F).
- Designed To Wear On Its Own - The 3.5 Tog rating makes this onesie suitable to be worn on its own at night. This makes it an ideal choice if your little wriggler often wakes up cold without blankets over them.
- Helps With Toilet Training - The three way zip makes it easy for your growing child to unzip the onesie when they need the toilet at night, encouraging independence. Of course, their top half stays warm, which is much more pleasant, too!
- Stretchy Jersey - This onesie is made from a lightweight and low-maintenance natural fibres blended with 5% elastane. As a result, this super-stretchy material is really comfy for your baby to sleep in.
- Bamboo and Cotton - Organic bamboo and cotton are combined in this onesie to create a breathable fabric that's skin friendly. So your toddler stays fresh rather than sweaty - improving sleep quality for everyone!
What's The Specification For ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie 3.5 Tog - Quill- 6-18 Months?
- Outer and inner Fabric: 95% organic cotton / 5% elastane
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Sleeves: 28% organic cotton and 67% bamboo viscose / 5% elastane
- Care: gentle cold wash. Do not tumble dry, moderately hot iron and dry cleanable
- Length (shoulder to toe): 88cm
SKU / MPN
09 May, 2020
My little girl loves this sleeping bag. She alway bring it to me to put on as part of her bedtime routine. I love it as well. Peace of mind that she’s nice a warm. She has always hated blankets on her.