ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie - 2.5 Tog - Grey Marle - 12-24 Months is the ideal winter sleep wear item for your growing baby. Featuring a 2.5 Tog rating, this snug all-in-one is warm enough for your little one to sleep all night through without adding extra sheets. With super-stretchy jersey in classic grey marle, it's also ideal for daytime toddling and days out in the pushchair.
Why Should I Buy ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie - 2.5 Tog - Grey Marle - 12-24 Months?
- 2.5 Tog For Night - With its 2.5 Tog rating, this onesie is perfect for cooler temperatures, or when your child's room measures between 17(degrees)C and 23(degrees) (63(degrees) and 73(degrees)F). With fold-over cuffs, it's great at keeping out extra draughts from little hands.
- Stretchy For Daytime - Your toddler will enjoy rolling, jumping and toddling while wearing their onesie. The stretch material makes it easy for your child to move around in, while the leg sections mean that you can buckle your child into the Pushchair with ease.
- Organic Mix - This comfy onesie features an organic cotton and elastane mix. Consequently, it's soft and breathable and gentle on the skin.
- Helps With Nappies - Getting your toddler in and out of this onesie is easy thanks to the 3 way zip. Simply unzip the lower part of the sleepsuit to check or change on a nappy. So, your child stays warm on the top half while you help to change them.
- Organic Bamboo Fabric - As per all ErgoPouch sleep items, this grey marle onesie includes organic bamboo. With comfy, breathable and moisture-wicking qualities, it helps to keep your child fresh rather than sweaty - hooray!
What's The Specification For ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie - 2.5 Tog - Grey Marle - 12-24 Months?
- Outer and inner Fabric: 95% organic cotton / 5% elastane
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Sleeves: 28% organic cotton & 67% bamboo viscose & 5% elastane
- Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash, do not tumble dry, moderately hot iron and dry cleanable
- Size Guide: 84cm length
- Please note: Measurements are from shoulder to toe
ErgoPouch Sleep Onesie Or Sleeping Bag: Which Is Best For Your Baby?
- Does your child prefer a sleeping bag to a onesie? Then take a look at ErgoPouch Sleeping Bag Review. We take a detailed look at the benefits of these all-in-one sleeping bags so you can make up your mind which one to choose.
Size: (L)88 x (W)32cm
SKU / MPN
20 Mar, 2021
Absolutely love it! Very warm and cosy
20 Mar, 2021
I used to struggle with keeping my daughter warm at night, as she does not like being covered with blankets. Using this sleep suit for the last couple of weeks has been a life saver! When I remove it in the morning, her body is so warm & we don't even need to cover her at night.
01 Jul, 2020
Great sleep suit for toddlers, as allows free movement but keeps them warm when they lose their covers at night. Great to have ability to cover their feet too
07 May, 2020
We ordered size 2-3 for our big 1 year old. There is room to grow but the sleeves fold back nicely & the legs fit around his chunky thighs. The material has some stretch and is very soft & cozy. It’s a fab sleep pouch!
25 Apr, 2020
Very good quality and warm for winter days. No blankets needed.