Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with our Bento Box! Its the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
- A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a leak-proof silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.
- 6 handy compartments (including a space for yoghurt/dip/sauce)
- Removable leak-proof silicone seal insert for easier cleaning
- Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and roadtrips
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Not suitable for the microwave
- Free from BPA and Phthalates
- Approx. weight: 710 grams
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
Penny Scallan Design