Give the kid some books for crying out loud!
* “Police said a 74-year-old woman arrested after pouring mayonnaise in the Ada County library’s book drop box is a person of interest in a yearlong spree of condiment-related crimes…”
* J. P. Morgan’s annual ‘book club for billionaires’ confirms my long held suspicion that people who happen to be billionaires are in fact quite boring.
* Scandanavian crime fiction is getting the vampire treatment by publishers who are hungrily snapping up scores of titles in the hope of nabbing the next Steig Larsson.
* “Rule number one is, don’t tease the panther.” An exclusive look at Glenn Beck’s latest catastrophe.
* How old is a ‘young writer’ and why should anyone care?
* SMH interviews The Hitch.
* Hyperlinking makes you a bad writer.
* Neil Gaiman gets all medieval over comic book character.
* Every month, the folks at The Reviewspeak Award publish an absurdly scientific cross-section of the use of clichés in reviews. What’s that? Example, you say? Well, the Michiko Kakutani Limn Watch is yet again at 0. May, how you disappoint me…